The Maxxi II™ series delivers unprecedented cleaning flexibility. When dirt or dust is the primary issue, the Maxxi II-35 offers quality filtration and dust capture, in addition to crevice and dusting tools. Operators can also employ the Maxxi II-35 for wet applications.
Featuring a unique filter system, the Maxxi II series offers one solution for both wet and dry filtration. Designed with three durable components, the filter completely seals entry to the motor, protecting the motor from dust, debris, water or other liquids. Once the job is complete, the filter can be easily lifted out of the vacuum for a simple rinse, then replaced and ready for the next job in a matter of minutes.
- Schools and Universities
- Hospitals/Healthcare Facilities
- Grocery Stores
- Retail Outlets
- Arenas and Stadiums
- Automobile Dealerships
- Available in 9, 14, or 19 gallon sizes
- Hinge motor head lifts off for quick access to the motor
- Rugged and powerful 1,100 Watt motor maximizes cleaning capacity in a variety of applications
- Filter system allows for both wet and dry filtration, while keeping the motor dry
- Warranty - 2 Years Parts and Labor
Maxxi II 35 includes Tools: Floor Nozzle Rubber, Floor Nozzle Brush, Crevice Tool, Extension Tube/Wand and 6 Foot Hose.
|Tank Capacity:||9 gal|
|Air Flow:||101 CFM (45 L/Sec)|
|Power PMAX:||1,100 W|
|Power Cord:||50 ft|
|Sound Level:||81 dB A|
|Hose Length:||6 ft|
|Voltage/Frequency:||120 V / 60 Hz|
|Dimensions:||19 in x 17 in x 29 in|