Cleans treads and moving walkways effortlessly. For almost three decades, TreadMaster has been the maintenance recommendation of escalator manufacturers worldwide. U.S. Product’s self-contained, compact unit cleans and polishes unsightly stair treads... effortlessly!
- Uses 98% less labor than conventional methods
- Cleans and polishes in one continuous motion
- Powerful vacuum collects all residue
- Brings back the original luster
- Cleans escalators and moving walkways effortlessly without needing staff supervision
- Durable, Rota-molded Construction
- Quiet Riding Wheels
- Replaceable Polishing Pads and Brushes
- Crevice Tool for hard to reach areas
- Three Different Tread Widths 24, 32 and 40 inch cleaning heads will accommodate most escalator models
- Versatile Available for moving sidewalks
Easy set-up and take-down makes cleaning escalator treads and moving walkways a “hands-off” job. TreadMaster frees up personnel to perform other tasks while the TreadMaster is at work. The built-in vacuum system, easily replaceable heavy duty polishing pad and nylon grit brush ensures complete and thorough cleaning.
One-step, automatic leaning eliminates risky, manual cleaning procedures. TreadMaster removes unsafe substances from stair tread surfaces, reducing the risk of liability hazards for customers and employees. TreadMaster also comes with a handy clip-on “ESCALATOR CLEANING IN PROGRESS” sign to deter escalator passengers.
Simply position the TreadMaster at the bottom of the escalator, lower that tread-wide cleaning head into position, and activate the escalator. Without any repositioning during any part of the cleaning process, TreadMaster cleans any tread width completely and thoroughly.